Hello, this is the mun behind these blogs. I just have a small announcement to make that could impact a lot of you. Some of you haven’t seen activity on the blogs you follow in the last few weeks, and for good reasons. I just want to outline what’s going to happen with these blogs.
- fandom: Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan
- status: INDEFINITE HIATUS/ARCHIVE
- reason: fandom insanity and loss of muse
- chance I’ll come back: 25%
- fandom: Marvel
- status: INDEFINITE HIATUS
- reason: loss of muses
- chance I’ll come back: 60%
- fandom: DOGS: Bullets & Carnage
- status: SEMI-HIATUS/ACTIVE MUSE #2
- reason: he fades in and out
- chance I’ll come back: 85%
- fandom: Fairy Tail
- status: ACTIVE/ACTIVE MUSE #1
I wouldn’t blame you guys for unfollowing me on those blogs. I had a good run on a lot of them. I just don’t want to get your hopes up. For what it’s worth, I really enjoyed all my interactions with you guys. If you want to stay in touch with me, you can find me on my personal, or on Gajeel and Badou.
I love you all.
//sorry I haven’t been on here in the last week and a half or so. I just lost muse for Mike and I have a new muse. That, and this fandom is getting a little too crazy for me right now. I’ll be over on my Gajeel blog if anyone wants to talk. I hope to come back here soon.
CRIES LOUDLY HE PROTECTED LEVY FROM LAXUS GAJEEL PLS
//see and this is why I love him. Despite all the shit he did, he still redeems himself. And I hardcore ship GaLe.
*slumps against him in an early morning haze* "Mm."
"Good morning. Still sleepy?" he said, brushing a few locks of Mike’s hair our of his face.
"Yeah." He wrapped his arms around the commander’s waist before resting his chin on his shoulder.
//can anyone tell me where Mike’s fingerless gloves came from because unf
The best kind of strength is the one that allows you to hold your loved ones.
Rivamike Week, day five: Strengh.
- There is a difference between us.
- Yes, but not a huge one. Only about 36 centimeters.
- I wasn’t talking about that.
Rivamike Week, day seven: Difference.